We invite you to join us at the following times (also see Google Calendar at bottom of page):
- Introduction to Zen Tuesdays, 7:30 – 8:30PM, (except during quarterly retreats, see notes below) $5 donation requested.
- Daily Zazen (Seated Meditation) Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM, 1 hr; Saturdays, 7:00 – 8:30 AM
- Sundays, 6:30 PM, 1 hr; Monday & Wednesday, 7:30 PM, 1 hr.
- Dharma Talks 1st and 3rd Sundays, 7:30 PM, 1 hr. (most Sundays during Spring and Fall Intensives)
- Sesshins (Quarterly week-long retreats) Last week in March, June, Sept., & 1st week of Dec.
- Zazenkai (Half day retreats with breakfast, Dharma Talk and Dharma Interview.) 5 – 11:30 AM, Sundays: 2/10, 3/10, 4/12, 5/10, 6/14, 7/14
- Summer and Winter Odayaka Sesshins (three-day Zen retreats with a more relaxed schedule – see calendar below)
Spring Seesshin: March 22 – 29:
Please help us get an accurate count by sending a deposit and application by March 15, earlier if you want to guarantee a reserved spot. Please drop it by, email or mail it. The cost of sesshin is $250 (less dues for this month). Sesshin will start Friday evening, March 22, 5:30pm with informal supper, introductions and orientation. Sesshin from Saturday to the following Thursday runs from 5am-10pm. We provide sleeping accommodations for those traveling from out of town (an additional $10-$20 per night); please bring a sleeping bag, toiletries, sitting clothes, work clothes and a towel. The final Friday, March 29, begins at 5am and concludes around 10am.
- Spring Sesshin 3/22/19 – 3/29/19
- Summer Sesshin 6/21/19 – 6/28/19
- Autumn Sesshin 9/20/19 – 9/27/19
- Rohatsu Sesshin 11/30/19 – 12/8/19