All PUBLIC IN PERSON MEETINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED
We invite you to join us at the following times (also see Google Calendar at bottom of page):
- Introduction to Zen, via Zoom Link, Saturdays, 10 – 11:15AM, (Meeting ID: 81210517303).
- Daily Zazen (Seated Meditation) Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM, 1 hr; – Zoom Link
- Saturdays, 7:00 – 8:30 AM – Zoom Link – after Saturday zazen there will be a Zoom Council
- Sundays, 6:30 PM, 1 hr; Monday & Wednesday, 7:30 PM, 1 hr. – Zoom Link
- Sunday Dharma Talk and Dialogue 7:30 PM, 1 hr. – Zoom Link
- Chobo-Ji offers BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) sitting groups, led by Rev. Seifu (Anil) Singh-Molares and limited to BIPOC individuals. All BIPOC are welcome to these groupings, and no experience is required or assumed. The meetings are held by appointment. Please contact Seifu at mailto:email@example.com for details.
- Sesshins (Quarterly week-long retreats) Last week in March, June, Sept., & 1st week of Dec.
- Zazenkai (Half day retreats with breakfast, Dharma Talk and Dharma Interview.) 5 – 11:30 AM, Sundays: 5/16/21, 6/12/21, 7/11/21, 8/8/21, 9/19/21…
- Summer and Winter Odayaka Sesshins (three-day Zen retreats with a more relaxed schedule – see calendar below)
Abbreviated Summer Sesshin: June 18 – 20, 2021:
We hope this will be a combination of in-person and Zoom participation. The cost of the sesshin is $130 (Day 1 and 2 – $50/day, Day 3 – $30: PayPal). We begin at 7:00 a.m. Friday and conclude around noon on Sunday. Please help us get an accurate count by sending an application by June 11 and let us know if you would like to attend in person. For Zoom participation please register below for one or more of the days. Tentative Schedule for Friday and Saturday & Sunday. If you don’t get our weekly Temple Happenings, which has these links, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send them to you.
- Spring Sesshin 3/25/22 – 4/1/22
- Summer Sesshin 6/18/21 – 6/20/21 (Odayaka Style which we hope will include in person)
- Autumn Sesshin 9/24/21 – 10/1/21
- Rohatsu Sesshin 12/4/21 – 12/12/21