All PUBLIC IN PERSON MEETINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED
We invite you to join us at the following times (also see Google Calendar at bottom of page):
- Introduction to Zen, via Zoom Link, Saturdays, 10 – 11:15AM, (Meeting ID: 81210517303).
- Daily Zazen (Seated Meditation) Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM, 1 hr; – Zoom Link
- Saturdays, 7:00 – 8:30 AM – Zoom Link – after Saturday zazen there will be a Zoom Council
- Sundays, 6:30 PM, 1 hr; Monday & Wednesday, 7:30 PM, 1 hr. – Zoom Link
- BIPOC sitting group: Sundays, 9 – 10 AM, sitting with dialogue – Zoom Link
- Sunday Dharma Talk and Dialogue 7:30 PM, 1 hr. – Zoom Link
- Sesshins (Quarterly week-long retreats) Last week in March, June, Sept., & 1st week of Dec.
- Zazenkai (Half day retreats with breakfast, Dharma Talk and Dharma Interview.) 5 – 11:30 AM, Sundays: 1/10/21, 2/14/21, 3/14/21, 4/11/2
- Summer and Winter Odayaka Sesshins (three-day Zen retreats with a more relaxed schedule – see calendar below)
Winter Odayaka Sesshin: Jan.22 – 24, 2021:
“Odayaka” means “peaceful,” and this sesshin is a little less arduous with more dialogue than our weeklong sesshins. It is especially suited for Dharma Dragons (practitioners over 60) and others looking for a more spacious daily schedule. The cost of the sesshin is $100 (Day 1 and 2 – $40/day, Day 3 – $20: PayPal). We begin at 7:00 a.m. Friday and conclude around noon on Sunday. Please help us get an accurate count by sending an application by Jan. 15 and register below for one or more of the days. Tentative Schedule for Friday and Saturday & Sunday. Also please register for each day via our Zoom links. If you don’t get our weekly Temple Happenings, which has these links, please email email@example.com so that we can send them to you.
- Spring Sesshin 3/19/21 – 3/26/21 Canceled
- Summer Sesshin 6/18/21 – 6/25/21
- Autumn Sesshin 9/24/21 – 10/1/21
- Rohatsu Sesshin 12/4/21 – 12/12/21