All PUBLIC MEETINGS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR
We invite you to join us at the following times (also see Google Calendar at bottom of page):
- Introduction to Zen Tuesdays, 7:30 – 8:30PM, (except during quarterly retreats, see notes below) $5 donation requested.
- Intro to Zen Tuesdays have been suspended to help contain COVID-19
- Daily Zazen (Seated Meditation) Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM, 1 hr; – Zoom Link
- Saturdays, 7:00 – 8:30 AM – Zoom Link – after Saturday zazen there will be a Zoom Council
- Sundays, 6:30 PM, 1 hr; Monday & Wednesday, 7:30 PM, 1 hr. – Zoom Link
- Dharma Talks 1st and 3rd Sundays, 7:30 PM, 1 hr. (most Sundays during Spring and Fall Intensives) – Zoom Link
- Sesshins (Quarterly week-long retreats) Last week in March, June, Sept., & 1st week of Dec.
- Zazenkai (Half day retreats with breakfast, Dharma Talk and Dharma Interview.) 5 – 11:30 AM, Sundays: 5/17/20, 6/14/20, 7/12/20 – Canceled
- Summer and Winter Odayaka Sesshins (three-day Zen retreats with a more relaxed schedule – see calendar below)
Spring Sesshin: March 20- 27: Spring Sesshin has been Canceled to help contain COVID-19
- Spring Sesshin Canceled
- Summer Sesshin 6/19/20 – 6/26/20
- Autumn Sesshin 9/18/20 – 9/25/20
- Rohatsu Sesshin 11/28/20 – 12/6/20