We invite you to join us at the following times (also see Google Calendar at bottom of page):
- Introduction to Zen Tuesdays, 7:30 – 8:30PM, (except during quarterly retreats, see notes below) $5 donation requested.
- Daily Zazen (Seated Meditation) Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM, 1 hr; Saturdays, 7:00 – 8:30 AM
- Sundays, 6:30 PM, 1 hr; Monday & Wednesday, 7:30 PM, 1 hr.
- Dharma Talks 1st and 3rd Sundays, 7:30 PM, 1 hr. (most Sundays during Spring and Fall Intensives)
- Sesshins (Quarterly week-long retreats) Last week in March, June, Sept., & 1st week of Dec.
- Zazenkai (Half day retreats with breakfast, Dharma Talk and Dharma Interview.) 5 – 11:30 AM, Sundays: 1/13/19, 2/10, 3/10, 4/12, 5/10, 6/14
- Summer and Winter Odayaka Sesshins (three-day Zen retreats with a more relaxed schedule – see calendar below)
Three-Day Odayaka Sesshin: January 24 -26
Odayaka means “peaceful,” and this Sesshin is a little less arduous with more dialogue than our weeklong sesshins. It is especially suited for Dharma Dragons (practitioners over 60) and others looking for a more spacious daily schedule. The cost of the sesshin is $100. We begin at 7:00 AM Friday and conclude around 4:00 PM on Sunday. Please help us get at accurate count by sending a deposit ($25 towards the fee of $100) and application by January 11, earlier if you want to guarantee a reserved spot. If you are planning to stay on campus one or more nights the suggested additional donation is $10 – $20 per night; please bring a sleeping bag, toiletries, sitting clothes, work clothes, and a towel. Rinzan Osho will be leading this sesshin.
- Spring Sesshin 3/22/19 – 3/29/19
- Summer Sesshin 6/21/19 – 6/28/19
- Autumn Sesshin 9/20/19 – 9/27/19
- Rohatsu Sesshin 111/30/19 – 12/8/19